Friday, November 6, 2009

The Post In Which I Share How I Entertained Myself Whilst Not Selling Tickets

The craziest news stories always seem to come from Florida. This one is pretty great... sorry eddie ates, but being fat just isn't a good enough defense for murder. Can you imagine if had actually worked?!
 
-*-
I'm going to work on tracking one of these down for all those fools who are always full of excuses for getting out of a night of dancing with me. (and maybe one for myself because, well, it looks like fun.)


-*-
 
Apparently I need to be watching a lot more women's soccer... these ladies are vicious! New Mexico's #15 is certainly not someone I'll seek out to pick a fight with anytime soon.






-*-

I've always been really intrigued by phantom limb pains.


This makes the prospect of losing my hands seem not so bad.
Plus you could be part robot that can feel!

-*-



3 comments:

megan said...

Hooray a new blog to read. I'm glad you found mine!

the firths said...

what's the new job? love the dancing suit, as well as everything else on this blog.

quippish endeavor said...

I just started working for Oregon Ballet Theatre for their Nutcracker season in the box office. It's a much needed change from the food industry. :)

xo