Sunday, September 23, 2012

 Living away from family can be hard, but it makes visits with them even more sweet. Ben spent the last month training for a new job in DC (he's back now, and adjusting to working from home very well), so I took the opportunity to go see him and to see Brady and Dani's cute family. Dani and Brady have done a phenomenal job raising their two endlessly entertaining and incredibly well behaved little ones. Liam is thoughtful and insightful and I could listen to Elsie's darling little voice for hours. I've plenty of photos I'll have to add later, but for now, here are some silly animated gifs, mostly of our fun time at the Maryland Renaissance Festival.








 Elsie the baby dragon shows off her fire breathing skills, and Liam his funny faces. 










 

3 comments:

the firths said...

So cool. Thanks for posting those. Liam asked if Ben could pick him up from the bus stop the other day. :) It was fun having you guys here!

deerhollow said...

Such fun!!!

deerhollow said...

Just came back for a little visit. I love your writing. xo