Double dream hands!I especially loved his freestyle at the end. This was great. Thanks for sharing!
how much will you give me for each grandparent of ours that I can convince to learn and perform this?
Heather- I'm glad you liked it!Brady, If you are not successful in this convincing you speak of, I'm disowning you as a brother. :)
Butterfly! Oh. My. This made me giggle. I need to giggle more. I must check up on your blog more often. When I grow up may I please be as awesome as you? He freestyles like Carlton.-Larisa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Double dream hands!
I especially loved his freestyle at the end.
This was great. Thanks for sharing!
how much will you give me for each grandparent of ours that I can convince to learn and perform this?
Heather- I'm glad you liked it!
Brady, If you are not successful in this convincing you speak of, I'm disowning you as a brother. :)
Butterfly! Oh. My. This made me giggle. I need to giggle more. I must check up on your blog more often. When I grow up may I please be as awesome as you? He freestyles like Carlton.
-Larisa
Post a Comment